Apply For a Permit

Contractors with valid CCB licenses can apply for Structural, Plumbing, and Mechanical permits for both residential and commercial jobs by following the above link to the State of Oregon’s ePermitting program.

Homeowners applying for permits must get in contact with City Hall at 503-397-4010.

Electrical permits are only handled by Columbia County. You can reach Columbia County Land Development Services by calling 503-397-1501 or visit their website.