Open/Close Water And Sewer Account

Open: Complete a Water and Sewer Application, return to City Hall, along with the current meter deposit amount and photo ID. If you have previously established good credit with the City or setup Auto Bill Pay with the new water account, the deposit will be waived.

Close: Submit a Water Shutoff form to City Hall in person or email: